Real Estate Digital Launches CMS Pro, an Intuitive Website Content Management System, along with a CRM Mobile App (iOS/Android) for Agent Productivity
Aliso Viejo, CA – February 07, 2019
Real Estate Digital (RED) announced today the launch of two new products to support their industry-leading suite of front and back office solutions for real estate brokerages. Both CMS Pro, an all-new content management system, and RED’s new CRM Mobile App for Agent Productivity, help real estate brokerages provide their agents robust technology offerings that maximize agent productivity and engagement through intuitive workflows.
CMS Pro allows users to create personalized experiences and manage website content. Users can now customize their websites using easy drag-and-drop functionality, from any device. CMS Pro also features new responsive Website Designs and allows agents to easily change designs without losing any of their custom content.
CMS Pro features include:
- Intuitive Content Editor – dynamic widgets, images, videos, jump search carousels and testimonials
- New Website Designs – design elegant responsive websites without any coding or HTML knowledge.
- Mobile Editing – update your website right from your phone or tablet
- Drag & Drop – easily add photos, change your navigation menu, and add custom content
- Live Preview – edit your website and preview in phone, tablet, or laptop views
- High Resolution Images – available for website banners and content
- Add keywords and modify SEO values to improve ranking and organic traffic
- Manage Profile and Registration Settings – for Marketing and Lead Capture
In addition to CMS Pro, RED has launched an all-new CRM Mobile App iOS/Android, designed and built to help Agents respond quickly and follow-up with leads which ensures brokers that customers are provided a premiere level of service. RED’s new CRM Mobile App increases Agent Productivity, leverages native push notifications, increases conversion rates, and provides best practices Lead Acceptance and Conversion workflows.
CRM Mobile App features include:
- Lead Acceptance Workflow – based on best practices and agent accountability
- Lead Ingestion – for integrations with all third-party leads sources
- Contact Sync – with mobile device and CRM
- Native Push Notifications – for leads, reminders, and appointments
- User Activity Insights – for Saved Properties and Searches
- To Do’s – for scheduling tasks, meetings, showings, and listing presentations
- Groups – to connect customers to Action Plans and Marketing Campaigns
“The platform is intuitive, simple, and actually helps the agent do what they need to do,” shared Rusty Willis, Broker at Real Living Capital City Realty. “With the ability of an agent to route their own various lead sources through the same platform, adoption becomes just as easy. The RED mobile CRM is a giant step forward for me and my team.”
“As real estate professionals become increasingly dependent on mobile devices, adopting and implementing a mobile-first strategy became an obvious opportunity to optimize the experience for RED customers,” said Walt Clark, SVP of Operations at Real Estate Digital. “We’re excited to offer our users comprehensive tools that empower them to deliver premium experiences, wherever they are, on any device.”
Real Estate Digital
Real Estate Digital, based out of Aliso Viejo, CA, is a provider of integrated technology, media, and data solutions for real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS associations. Real Estate Digital products improve profitability, increase efficiency, and manage risk at every stage of the sales cycle, specializing in transaction and data management, customer relationship management, and website solutions. Real Estate Digital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. and part of the Constellation Real Estate Group, a leading provider of scalable SaaS products in the real estate industry.
For more information, visit www.realestatedigital.com
The Constellation Real Estate Group
The Constellation Real Estate Group acquires and invests in real estate software brands that are committed to providing long-term solutions and partnerships with franchises, brokers, agents, MLSs, and associations. CREG provides a suite of market-leading technology solutions designed specifically for the real estate industry through its brands: Market Leader, Constellation Web Solutions, Sharper Agent, Zurple, Z57, Diverse Solutions, Birdview, ReloSpec, Real Estate Digital, and Emphasys Software. Over 500,000 real estate agents, teams, and brokerages across North America rely on CREG’s products and services to power, manage, and grow their businesses.
For more information, visit www.constellationreg.com